I don’t care if someone sacrifices an animal. I *do* care if someone has no clean water, nothing to eat, or can’t find a safe place to sleep. India has a 61% literacy rate. Think about that while you rail against Hindus practicing animal sacrifice. What’s more important to you – goats or people?
– Saraswati, on animal sacrifice.
It’s amazing to me how far up their asses some people can fit their heads.
– Saraswati, on the willfully ignorant
Spirituality is more than one’s religion, and faith is more than belief. My only desire is to love.
While a thick skin may be a good thing to cultivate, insensitivity to the feelings of others is not.
– Saraswati, on interpersonal relationships
Too many humans think that humility is only a virtue for humans.
– Saraswati, on double standards
Always be polite, even to those who are rude to you. It confuses them. In fact, you should be polite especially to those who’ve been rude to you, because it confuses them the most.
– Saraswati, on the importance of good manners (but not being a doormat)